Applications for the research postgraduate programmes open in September every year, and applications for the five taught postgraduate programmes open in October every year.
Application for September 2018 Intake
For general admission questions to the School of Journalism and Communication, please refer to the details HERE (PDF download).
Note: Due to a large amount of enquiries received, email or telephone enquiries on individual admission cases, admission progress and results will NOT be entertained. Instead, we will actively contact the applicants for any missing or further documents if necessary. In any case, your application would NOT be disqualified if document is submitted within one week after we ask you for supporting documents.
Research Postgraduate Programme (Applications start in September)
PhD (via HK PhD Fellowship Scheme) – 1 Dec 2017
PhD (2nd Round / Not via HK PhD Fellowship Scheme) – 31 Jan 2018
MPhil – 31 Jan 2018
Checklist for applications for Research Postgraduate Programmes
Taught Postgraduate Programmes (Applications start in Late September)
1st Round – 17 Dec 2017
2nd Round – 21 Jan 2018
Checklist for applications for Taught Postgraduate Programmes
- Submit an online application via Graduate School: http://www.gs.cuhk.edu.hk/page/ApplicationforAdmission
- Watch our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CUHKJLMCOM
- Join our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/cuhkcom
- Join our Weibo page: http://www.weibo.com/cuhkcom
- Follow our WeChat: CUHKJourComm